Are you passionate about traveling? Do you have valuable tips or experiences to share? TheWanderingFloridian is always looking for featured contributors to add value for readers. Please read the guidelines below before submitting.
- Post Length – Between 750 – 1000 words. Variations are allowed within reason.
- Tone – Here at The Wandering Floridian, I like to keep things casual. Your post should be conversational like you’re talking to your friends. Keep things upbeat and position, but also be truthful about your experiences. Slang is okay, but keep it to a minimum.
- Purpose – Articles and guides on The Wandering Floridian should be written with the purpose of helping or inspiring others. This is not a travel journal, and posts usually share favorite places and ideas to encourage others to explore.
- Editing – Be sure to edit your work to ensure accuracy and quality writing!
- Photos – This is a travel blog, let’s keep it pretty! Use quality photos whenever appropriate. You can use your own photos or others photos (please include proper attribution).
- Links – Please feel free to include links, addresses, and information when appropriate! We want to make things as easy for visitors as possible when showing relevant travel information.
Please submit your idea below and include a 50-100 word description or outline. If interested, I will contact you shortly.